* Clay Fandre <cfandre at fandre.com> [010731 20:19]:
> > I could throw something by this saturday if needed.

Ok, are there any DNS topics anyone here *needs* explained?

I'm thinking of doing some ranting on how you should setup an
'authoritative' dns server (style, but with reasons why I think that
way), dnssec because I saw a nifty presentation at usenix on it and
thought it was cool, and perhaps how ipv6/dns work really quick.

and hell, anyone got any ipv6 stuff they want to talk about? ;)  I got
my tunnel working today (finally) on the newest usagi snap and perhaps
that could be another topic if people care.

IE: how to really quickly setup a tunnel and route a subnet as ipv6
behind that router/firewall.  And the problems I seemed to have the
first time around.

Please, let me know.  I want to start on this tommrow evening probally
and get a presentation together *before* friday comes :)

Hopefully I'm not doing it saturday morning *before* the meeting ;)

My only 'presentation' worthy device is the wince device ive got laying
around, so nobody gets to flog me when I bring it with, promise?  I dont
have the time nor $$ to get a big enough flash card to put X and
magicpoint on it yet.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net