On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 08:06:42PM -0500, HOEFFNER at dcmir.med.umn.edu wrote:
> <xsl:if test="notetype='warning'">
>    <BODY bgcolor=red>
> </xsl:if>
> <xsl:if test="notetype!='warning'">
>    <BODY bgcolor=white>
> </xsl:if>

Ugh.  Never seen XSL before; didn't expect it to be that ugly.  And
doesn't it have an 'else'?

> I imagine it's a worksaver (at least all the propaganda says so). Not having
> done much web stuff, I wouldn't know. Sorry if this is a little lacking in
> detail, but I'm pretty new to it and am kickin' n screamin' all the way.

Potentially stupid question, but...

You sound skeptical about XML/XSL and it doesn't seem like you care
much for the parts you do know.  So why are you pursuing it?

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox