MAPS is not ORBS, and orbs.org is not active. The "100% of all incoming
email" is e-scrub (Ronald F Guilmette) trying to get people to stop hitting
his server with ORBS queries. He was running a secondary DNS server for
ORBS and he wants the queries to stop. His solution, apparently, is to
return false positives.

Dig 36.79.38.208.inputs.orbs.org at e-scrub.com (63.92.26.236)
Authoritative Answer
Recursive queries supported by this server
  Query for 36.79.38.208.inputs.orbs.org type=255 class=1
   36.79.38.208.inputs.orbs.org TXT (Text Field)
     MAIL BLOCKED; See http://www.e-scrub.com/orbs/
      36.79.38.208.inputs.orbs.org A (Address) 127.0.0.2

False positives should not occur when using a MAPS (or ORBS) style list
since a positive response to the query is what indicates that the IP is on
the list.