On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 11:43:15AM -0500, Mike Nielsen wrote:

>Calendar Sharing, contact management, email, task lists...   I haven't found
>a lot of products out there that meet that criteria.
>
>I'll continue to peek around Freshmeat but any place you all can point me
>would be greatly appreciated.

When you find one. Let us all know. I too have windows users and would
like to be able to provide this service. We've essentially decided to
beta test a product called ScheduleOnline. It's commercial I believe but
who cares. There isn't any open sores (hehe) ones we liked.

I don't have a URL for this product but when I see my web developer I'll
ask him.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.