Sounds like what I've been looking for for a long time. I've tried the
"Code-Forge" IDE, which is simple and very nice. But I desperately want
to avoid C/C++ based languages.

This might fill a gap between the macro and scripting languages, and the
core C/C++ system languages.

Anybody ever try properly register a legit copy of M$ Visual C++ 6 ?? A
mortgage application is easier. Borland can't be as bad as M$.

On 7/27/01, 2:18:47 PM, "doug" <doug at northlandstudios.com> wrote regarding
Re [TCLUG] Kylix Open Edition at 4.sdm: