On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 11:29:57AM -0500, Clay Fandre wrote:
> OK. irc.mn-linux.org #tclug is open for business. Let's test it out and see how many we can get connected.

I'll admit it:  Although I've wasted many an hour on MUDs, I don't know
jack about IRC.

So WTF do I need to do to get onto the channel?  I assume it has something
to do with:

/nick
-:- BitchX: Your nickname is <Nickname not registered yet>
-:- A nickname change to esper is pending.

but the obvious doesn't work:

/join #tclug
/join
-:- You are not on any channels

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox