I checked into frame pricing, and it was expensive, but I don't think I got
pricing for the 56k frame...  I have all the equipment I need for it, a
cisco 3640 with a 4 port frame WIC and another T1 CSU/DSU WIC, so I probably
wouldn't be buying the linux frame card.  Although, if you could get the
linux frame card working with Astaro (http://www.astaro.com), that would be
pretty sweet.

I have a 512k DSL now, and I grab some fairly large files from home when I'm
at work and vice-versa, so I don't think a 56k frame would be fast enough.

Does anyone know the name of the companies that make the 802.11 directional
equipment?

Jay