On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:50:39PM -0500, Bill Layer wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:08:53 -0500
> "Jacqueline Urick" <jacque at fruitioninc.com> wrote:
>
> > Lets plan for next thursday. I'll plan it right now. Of course if y'all
> want
> > to organize one for tonight, have at it. I can't make it.
>
> Ok, nothing personal - but I can't stand the food at Mud Pie, so here is
> my 'distribution' of the impromptu beer meeting...
>
> DeGidio's Restaurant in St. Paul:
>
> A quirky Italian family place, with plenty of big tables, and a waitstaff
> that is excellent with groups. Food is generous and _very_ inexpensive (I
> think the most expensive thing on the menu is $8.95) and the drinks are
> strong and equally as cheap. Beer, wine, hard liqour. All ages are
> welcome.
>
> Degidio's Restaurant and Bar
> 425 7th St W
> St Paul, MN 55102-2730
> Phone: (651) 291-7105
>
> http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5518868/

Sounds good: shall we do a vote?

<mumblings>
I think a voter plugin for mailman would be cool: just mail you
option and after x hours the result of the poll is mailed back to the
list.
Wait! There is no need for a plugin: just set up a "votes" mail account,
subscribe it to the list and set a couple of procmail rules and a cron
job. Voila!
</mumblings>

florin

--

"If it's not broken, is because you are not fixing it enough."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4