I'm having the damnedest time with my internet lately.  I've been attacked by Code Red many times, and, now that I've disabled web manager, I'm unable to access a handful of websites.  For example, I can go to yahoo.com, but it times out if I search.  I can run AIM, but my e-mail doesn't work (maybe it works once every few hours).

Now, I go to the Cisco website and find out that I can't even download an update for hardware that I own.  Apparently I have to be a Reseller or something.  B. S.

Anyways, I'm interested in getting that 2.4.1, or 2.4.2 if you've located it.  I'll continue trying to get my hands on it, with the limited internet site access I have (3/4 the links I click on don't work, it seems like DNS problems or something).

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S.  I'm in Minnesota too.