>>>>> "fi" == Florin Iucha <florin at iucha.net> writes:

fi> The release notes for 2.4.2 say something about fixing SNMP: now
fi> snmpwalk _crashes_ the router.

fi> Of course having a silly linux user in Minnesota able to extract
fi> silly traffic graphs with mrtg is not a corporate priority for
fi> CISCO but still...

For the last couple of years I've been using MRTG to gather stats via
the Telnet interface.  MRTG's support for external programs for stats
gathering is handy.  See http://www.snookles.com/mrtg/ for the stats,
as produced by MRTG and by a summary script I wrote to put all the
5-minute graphs into a single page, all the 15-minute, etc.

Source code at http://www.snookles.com/matthew/675-mrtg-stuff/.  Most
user-editable stuff is in the getrawdata.pl script (IP address,
password).  There are some hard-coded paths in the other scripts, but
they're up at the top and should be obvious.  I've also got a sample
crontab entry there.

-Scott
---
Scott Lystig Fritchie