Dave Royer wrote:

> I don't have the message availible but in an announcement I recieved
> from them ?yestarday? they mentioned the sf.net domain was having
> problems but would be up soon.  Sorry I don't have a specific message
> but I do remember seeing something about it.
>
> Dave

Here is the excerpt from the message I think you are referring to
(I also received this yesterday)

The second issue is the domain name SF.NET.  It's a great new domain
for Sourceforge, when it works. It appears that there was a slight
problem with DNS and Network solutions updating their root servers
last night. The domain doesn't currently work but should be back
online momentarily.  http://sf.net