Don't buy a KDS Amitron from Best Buy.  Nice resolution, good colors,
etc.  However I just lost mine with a very loud "pop" this morning as I
was looking for something for the wife on the internet.  From what I've
heard, others have had these monitors go out at under two years.

It's supposed to be under warranty still, so I'll see how good the
warranty service is from them.

Shawn