So that's why I never received that next issue! ;-)

Anyway another mag you might want to look at is Linux Format. Its British so
all the prices are in pounds (maybe euros soon.) Its a bit pricey ($13.95 +
tax at Micro Center) but like all good Brit Computer Mags it has a cover CD
that usually has some neat stuff on it. They just changed formats and have
sections for Desktop, Developer, and Professional. There reviews are better
than Maximum Linux ever did. Only the more detailed Linux Journal reviews
come close. They also have a "Hot Picks" column every month featuring "The
best of open source".

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the publisher Future Media, is the British
parent of Imagine that published Maximum Linux.

Enjoy,
Jack