I am starting my own "mini-ISP" where I will be providing some limited services.
One thing I would like to provide is a web interface to administer email stuff
(aliases, add new accounts, delete accounts, etc).  I would like to use Qmail to
do this (for security), but I have no idea of the implications of the web
interface.  Because I plan on using SSL (even if the certificate is not from
VeriSign or whomever, at least its encrypted), the site itself will be fairly
secure.  Does anyone know of other issues I need to worry about?  Also, does
anyone know of any applications available that do this web interface? (Note: I
don't want anyone to be able to sign up for an account like Hotmail, just specific
people should be able to do admin work)

Jay