I feel a little odd doing this but at work we have a bunch of Fiber NICs
that we are looking to get rid of.  I only post this here because I know
that many of you are sys admins and may have use for this stuff.

All this stuff is new, a company we bought manufactured and sold this stuff
at one time under the name of LanArt, maybe you heard of them.

Specs and prices (prices for everyone but you guys anyway) are here:

http://www.transition.com/promotions/excess_inv.htm

For you guys:

$25
--------
N-FX-MT-01	10/100 SX PCI NIC MT CONN
N-FX-SC-01	100 FX, SC, PCI, NIC
N-FX-ST-01	100FX, ST, PCI,NIC
N-SX-SC-01	10/100 SX PCI NIC W/ SC CONN
N-SX-ST-01	10/100 SX PCI NIC

$75
--------
E-FX-HB-0800(SC)  8 port 100Mbps Fiber Hub  60 in stock
E-FX-HB-1600(SC)  16 port 100Mbps Fiber Hub 18 in stock

If interested email Amy at amys at transition.com or call at 952 941 7600 and
ask for Amy.  If she asked you where you got the pricing tell her it came
from Steve Grobe who got it from Bill.

If I am way off base posting this here let me know and it won't happen
again.
I feel like a spammer or something.  Although if I were a spammer would I
feel bad about it?

Steve