On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Miller, John wrote:

> I followed the link on the closed site.  There last issue was
> March/April.  The two the I still use is Linux Magazine, and Linux
> Journal.  If you are a patient person you can get the Linux Magazine
> free online a couple of months later.
>
> http://www.linux-mag.com

I subscribed to Linux Magazine for a year, I'm probably going to
renew.  It really is focused at newbies (PHBs perhaps?) but it has nice
sections like "gearheads only" and "perl of wisdom" to tackle some of the
tougher stuff.  If nothing else, the articles are usually well written and
worth reading.  Oh, and don't forget the sexy pictures of new linux
hardware!

-Brian