On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 04:19:50PM -0500, spencer wrote:
> root at troll~# date -s"Fri Jul 20 16:15:26 CDT 2001"
> Fri Jul 20 22:15:26 BST 2001
>
> Will you please explain to me why the time jumped 6 hours in 6ms.
> Must be CDT's difference to BST. I am still not understanding.

No, you understand.  I don't know what/where BST is offhand, but it's
6 hours ahead of CST.  You should probably run tzconfig to fix your
system's time zone.  (Assuming it's not in a BST location, of course.)

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox