On Friday, July 20, 2001, at 05:23 PM, Mike Bresnahan wrote:
<snip>
>   Now it's in the worse
> shape ever. LOL

I have had very simular troubles. A $15 box fan from K-mart does a great
job in this humidity/heat. I would also check the bios for settings in
regards to power management. On the 770 I believe there is also a jumper
to enable 4xAGP, you will want 2xAGP with your board. I would alse if
your board has a setting for which device should be the video device.
Some bios will let you choose between pci and agp. If the bios has a
setting for 2x or 4x AGP toggle that as well. There are various other
settings in the bios that you may want to tweak as well but for sure
clear the RTC (two soulder bumbs near the cmos chip for ASUS boards) and
start with the defaults. Do you have a pci card you could try?

--
SpencerUnderground