On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, ScanMan wrote:

> What type of Lego software do you have? If you're talking about Lego
> MindStorms, you can program it in C under Linux. It's called "Not Quite
> C". I can dig up the URL if you're interested.

Yeah, I know of NQC, and I have a copy.  I also have the O'reilly book
with all the neat hacks like legOS and making sensors and stuff.  Anyway,
I love my Mindstorms.

My dilemma is Lego Creator, a really neat program that allows you to build
models in a 3D environment with an infinite set of Legos.  You can build
and race models, etc.  Also, I want to get my hands on a copy of LegoCAD
from Autodesk as soon as I can find the $50.  I'm assuming that I'll need
Windows since Autodesk apparently has no interest linux at this point.

-Brian