Thus spake Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom (chrome at real-time.com):

> dumb question:
> which slackware package has logrotate? their website is non-helpful; and
> google searches less so.

Information on installed packages is in /var/log/packages.  There is a file
corresponding to the package name that lists all of the package's files.  If
you want to know if something is part of the standard distribution, look in the
MANIFEST.gz file in the slakware/ directory on a mirror site.  It lists all
the files and what packages they are in.

And AFAIK, there is no logrotate in slackware, at least in 7.1 & 8.  I looked
around and could not find it, nor do I see my own logs being rotated.

Rob