On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Andrew Nemchenko wrote:

> no it was from the same adress every time, and its been about a week and a half and I
> have not gotten anything from them. Usually I got something from them every couple of
> days.

!PROCMAIL!

If I get many of these "legitimate SPAMs" from the same source, I procmail
them out.  I also procmail out anything that has "undisclosed" anywhere in
the to: field.  I'm trying to find common threads so I can write better
procmail filters that search and destroy "Mortgage rates" and "get your
.BIZ" etc without zapping e-mail from some relative who just got a great
mortgage rate on her new house and has a .info domain to tell about
it.

-Brian