Let me clarify, the unit is designed to not have a BIOS.  The image on the
flash sets up the hardware.  I made it sound like the units were hosed,
which is not the case, they are brand new, in the box.  Never opened.

-----Original Message-----
From: Austad, Jay [mailto:austad at marketwatch.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 6:26 PM
To: 'tclug-list at mn-linux.org'
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] usb 802.11 NIC's

I have a brand spanking new 3com 3c460b USB 10/100 adaptor that I bought and
never used.  $35 and it's yours.

I also have a couple of 3com Audreys that I'm willing to part with for $250
each (over $500 new), and they are still new in the box.  There are some
projects to make linux work on them (they are x86 based), but there is no
BIOS.  I think I figured out a way to get it to boot linux using the
hardware setup code from the original QNX image that was on one of my other
ones, I just haven't had a chance to test it.

Jay