On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Scott Dier wrote:

> * Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [010711 22:32]:
> > > contract that includes the local loop and the cisco 2620 is 934.00
>
> Yeah, if your CIR is lower, you could probally find a used 2500 that you
> could *easily* deal with.

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy a used Cisco 2501?  I'm having some
problems with IOS (my own stupid fault) but once I have it cleared up I'm
willing to sell it.  It's got 2 Serial and one AUI (yup, I'll throw in the
AUI to 10baseT adapter) and works WONDERS as a T1 router.  I was using it
as CCNA practice, but it's not really usable for much since it only has 1
ethernet port.  If someone's interested, e-mail me off-list.

-Brian