Anyone got any PC100 RAM they want to get rid of? Pricewatch lists 256mb
of PC100 for $19, but the $10 s/h charge is what gets me. ;P

Anyone have a 128MB stick or two lying around they're willing to sell me
for $10 each or something? I need more RAM to cover up AO's shitty
coding. ;P

Or know a place local that still has PC100 lying around?

Heh. I still haven't finished that damn trader thingy. Stupid other
things screaming at me to be coded. (Handwriting recognition!
Handwriting recognition! Digital cartography!)