On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 09:13:58PM -0500, Timothy Wilson wrote:
> Can anyone say for sure whether I'll be able to plug in my laptop in the
> meeting room and get on the Internet? Will there be a DHCP server somewhere
> that will give me an IP address?

  Many lecture halls have tables in front of the chalkboard with a little
network hookup. It does DHCP, but you might need to be registered with the
correct U computer authorities to get it to work.

The math building has a couple rooms like that, and I imagine in the CS
building is similar. Some sort of network connectivity could probably be
finagled.

(I've almost never been in the CS building, so I may be way off on this)

  Dan

--
  lemon   |                     Dan Drake
+ gecko   |          drake at lemongecko.org