On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 05:57:56PM -0500, Nate Straz wrote:

> <rant>
> Wow, you'd think after so many cases of deja vu either:
>
> a) Microsoft would stop releasing infectible software.
> b) Customers would stop using Microsoft.
>
> How many more times is it going to take?
>
> I know, I know.  The world is full of stupid people.  They'll die off
> eventually.  WHEN?  DAMNIT! WHEN?
> </rant>
>
> Nate
<paranoid rambling instigated by *Otherland* trilogy>
I should think that after so many cases of deja vu i.e. Georgi Guninski
finding so many exploits in Windows/Hotmail, Microsoft would put a contract
out for him (and others).
**That** would be security through obscurity...
</paranoid rambling>

--
Thanks,

Spencer J Sinn