Ben Lutgens wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 12:16:55PM -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:
>
>>Hey I'm in the market for a job. My resume is here:
>>http://www.haxxed.com/resume.html
>>

> Have you gone mad? Are you really looking for a job? Do you really expect
> anyone to hire you because you "Can make a bong out of most anything"
> even for a "alf-assed part time job, making just enough money to feed my
> growing crack habit without having to do any real work"
>
> Wow. Sad.

The crack habit didn't bother me as much as the masturbation in the bathroom and
rubbing his wang on the customer's equipment.  I'd hate to have to go to work
and be afraid of touching anything.  The stealing was somewhat worrisome also.

I agree that his resume is not likely to help him get a job unless it's at The
Spark (http://www.thespark.com/).

Overall I give him a -1 on the future employee scale, a 7 for humor and a 9 for
entertainment value.

Ben I wonder if he put the page together using Star Office. <Running for cover>

SG, O.S.D.

--

Yadda, yadda, yadda