I never had a need to run more than one VMWare session for that matter. ;)

> How much memory do you think VMWare would need?  I have been
> thinking of getting at least 256MB.  Would there be any reason
> not to get a new machine with 512MB?
Well, it depends on how much memory you give to the virtural machine.
Windows 2000 doesn't really get decent until you give it 128. So, 128 for
unix stuff, GNOME/KDE/Mozilla/etc and 128 for windows in vmware.

So far, I haven't had a need for more than 256mb. :)

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
They must not get baseball sized hail in Redmond.
If they did MS would have realized HailStorm is a
bad name for their new services.