From: Troy.A Johnson [mailto:Troy.A.Johnson at state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:27 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: Re [TCLUG] QSMP and Ethernet Cards.sdm

I really like 3Com cards.
I can't wait for their next generation of NICs though.
One's rumored to be a 10/100/1000 NIC labeled 3C059.
They'll also have a souped up server card called 3C095.
And then a more economical consumer card called the 3C950.
After this generation, however, I think the person in charge of
"branding" at 3Com will have to dig a little deeper...