Real Time is looking for a sub-contractor that calls themselves a
Java Architect.

What is a Java Architect?

This is a person who helps document the design aspect of a project. I know each
company has its own definition for a software life cycle, so here are more
details on what we would expect from a Java Architect.

This person would be responsible for working our client to document the vision
and the vision statement of the project.

Using the vision, this person would create a project scope, and finally a
functional specification.

We are -not- looking for a developer. So, if you just want to write code, this
is not a position for you.

This person understands that customers do not want a technical solution, they
want their vision fulfilled.

I could post all the skills we are looking for in this individual, but that
would be no fun. I'd give you all the questions -and- the answers. :-)

If you are truly a software architect you'll know what skills sets are required
for the position.

Please send resumes or links to resumes to jobs at real-time.com, include
availability and hourly rate.

Thanks.