Thomas Eibner wrote:

> *Doh* note to self, look harder on the website.
>
> The website says that Express will allow you to run Windows 2000 and
> Linux, so what is the difference there?

You must be looking a different part of the website.  I am going by the
following:

VMWare Workstation blurb - Windows 2000 Professional, Server, and
Advanced Server, Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 3, 4, 5, and 6 Workstation
and Server, Windows 98 and Windows 98 SE, Windows 95 (all OSR
releases),  Windows for Workgroups, Windows 3.1, MS-DOS 6

VMWare Express blurb - Windows 98 and Windows 98 SE, Windows 95 (all OSR
releases)

--
Perry Hoekstra
E-Commerce Architect