Does anyone still have IDSL? I used it for a while before my town got
cable and man did it suck. If any of you guys have one, or know someone
who does I have a netopia router i want to get rid of. Was only used for
only a short time (if it was even used at all) and is in perfect
condition. I think they retail for just over 400 bucks and im willing to
get rid of it for like... under 30. Netopia.com has a spec sheet on it and
it is fairly complex. Has an 8 port hub built into it and is WAN ready. It
would be sweet if it wasnt for an IDSL ;( Anyone want it, let me know.
Would make a fancy coaster.

Brian Riesgraf
Ghost Reactor Industries
www.ghostreactor.com