Karl Bongers

> Anyone got a recent distro of a Debian CD(s) they could sell/trade
> to me at the beer meeting?  I'd be interested in any CDs(src, bin, ..).
>
> I'll try to burn up some redhat7.1 CD's, I've got the complete
> set(1,2,SRPMS,DOC, powertools). (I'll try to rip some
> of the odd ones first, powertools, srpms, doc).

On a simular note.
I DL'd an ISO Debian Potato for the PPC and burned it to disk.
I boot to the disk and all I get is a 'white' screen. So, I found a
different image off the net and repeated. Same scenario. I do not have a
FDD on the computer. I do have a 2gig partion reserved for Debian PPC.Is
there some 'trick' to boot from this cd? or am I just in the twilight
zone? I think I should be able to boot to SuSE and then iniate the Debian
install from there. Any ideas?
Does anyone have any experience booting multiple OS's with a 'New World
Order' mac?
 --
|  Spencer Underground  |
mailto:spencer at sihope.com