I would also like a copy of these disks (it is difficult to
pull down an iso at work for reasons I don't want to
go into :-( ) and I will be at the beer meeting tonight.

I'll compensate with options 1 or 2 (cash or beer), as I
will probably not go home before the meeting. If you can
do this generous favor for me, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,

Troy

>>> andy at theasis.com 07/12/01 07:15AM >>>

Can someone who's planning to come to the beer meeting bring me a copy of
the redhat 7.1 disk set (at least 1 & 2, preferably also powertools)?

I'll happily compensate with any of:
	1. cash
	2. beer
	3. replacement CDs

So as not to have too many people just doing it, please let's arrange it
fully ahead of time.

Thanks,

Andy