OK... I got the kernel compiled and installed.  Got a script from the lids site
that looks good for a base (BASE,  I am going to modify it).  Now, will it
cause problems if I have 2 boot kernels?  I have the Lids kernel and the
Non-lids kernel.  So, IF i mess up really bad and render my system unusable I
can always reboot w/ the non-Lids kernel right?

"Kirill V.Simonenko" wrote:

> SJ> Anyone using LIDS or have in the past?
>
> using.
>
> SJ> I'm using Trustix beta 1.4.95 and the 2.4.6 kernel and am wondering if
> SJ> LIDS is currently working well  for anyone and how easy it is to
> SJ> configure.
> SJ> I'm considering using it on our firewall and am wondering if it is worth
> SJ> the time.
> SJ> Just looking for info/opinion.
>
> don't use standart config. erase it!
> create new! ONLY!