Hello,

Have anybody had any luck with mrtg and the Cisco 675 router?

I have connected to the router, enabled snmp and then installed mrtg and ran
cfgmaker: boom - connection refused.

I have upgraded the router firmware from 2.2 to 2.4.1. Now cfgmaker produces
a configuration (which only discovers one port of the router but still).

However when I ran mrtg it produces the nice html/pngs but they are empty ;(.
Now the magic: 30 minutes later the qwest phone line fails :)... till today
at noon (I guess to fulfill the graphs prophecy of 0 bytes in/0 bytes out).

Do you know any clever tricks to make this work? I know it works, searching
Google for "Cisco 675 mrtg" takes to a lot of status pages showing the
activity.

Thanks,
florin

--

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4