So it's just like every other "new" version of Windows, add a couple of
worthless half ass features, change the GUI along with the text of the blue
screen...

Dumb it down and they will come.  I wonder how many people will choke on the new
license?  Anyone know of exactly which hardware you have to change before it
quits working?

--

Yadda, yadda, yadda