The GUI sucks on XP.  Sucks even worse than regular windows.  But, I suppose
the more they dumb it down, the more people will buy it... Sad.  Although,
the latest build of XP professional includes that sweet 3d rendered fishtank
screensaver that looks like the real thing.  I forget the name now, but it's
probably the coolest screensaver I've ever seen, but you need a fast 3d card
to get photo quality out of it.

Plus, I know it's beta, but I've had it bluescreen on me several times.  And
when my VPN connection dies because of connectivity problems, I have to
reboot it before it will connect again.  IE still has some issues too.

Jay