I am in the same boat.  I have a Cisco 675 (not a 678) and a 3com SDSL modem
if anyone is interested or needs one.  I would be happy to get rid of them.
(I just shipped off the Telocity gateway today, and have a 678 in use- Im a
DSL victom, can you tell?)

Jay

--
How come wrong numbers are never busy?