So I could get SDSL from some provider and bypass Qwest??

> When I talked to Sprint, on a three year contract, they are suppling
> the router. Last I looked, ebay had it for 1100. So some savings
> there, how is Bandwidth.com handling that. Are you buying one?
> for how much? and where?

This was without a router.  I snagged an extra 3640 from work awhile back
for doing some IPSec testing, and I still have it.  As long as I don't need
to send it off to some remote office somewhere, I won't have to buy one.
The $1100 one on ebay...  Did it include the correct cards, or a CSU/DSU?

Jay