On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Ok, it's not for me, honest. I am pretty much a vim/emacs

Way to sit on that fence, Bob!

> They would like to have their html designers on linux too, but the
> designers use Dreamweaver on Mac-n-trash. Since I have no exposure to
> html editor on linux, are there any good ones?

Without knowledge of what they want for it to be good, it's hard to say.
The only two I've remotely played with were August and Bluefish.  I don't
think August is point-and-drool enough to make them really happy, and I
haven't seen how stable Bluefish is lately.  Neither made me give up
emacs.  Actually the only one I've seen that's better to use than just a
text editor (and I'm not someone who does it 8 hours a day) is Cosmo
Create, but that's SGI/IRIX.

HTH

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous