On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Jacqueline Urick wrote:

> Hehe, I used to announce them a week ahead of time (and put it up on the
> web), but then people would say: "I didn't know there was a meeting." So I
> find that the day before was more effective. :)

Yes, I can understand that but now that it's pretty consistent my geek
clock is able to tell me when they are, then I have to wait til Wed or
Thurs to find out where it is and find out if I can make it.  Kind of
annoying.  You could secretly post them on the web site a week early and
then make the formal announcement before the meeting.  Just my $.02.

-Brian