I would. I have a game to get and I have driven by Barley John's a number of times and wondered what it was like. :-)

>>> jacque at fruitioninc.com 07/09/01 01:41PM >>>

> Might we actually have a beer meeting announcement more than 1
> day prior? (:

Hehe, I used to announce them a week ahead of time (and put it up on the
web), but then people would say: "I didn't know there was a meeting." So I
find that the day before was more effective. :)

How many of you game purchasers are going to stop by on Thursday? Barley
John's is tiny, so I don't want to overwhelm them. They might have the room
but not the staff, you see.

~j