Hello,

Lots of people have been emailing me and asking when/where the games are
to be distributed.

You guys have obviously not been paying attention! (:

YES! At the next TCLUG meeting, on July 14th!

Just so this isn't a total-loss message, if you're going to be at a beer
meeting, let me know in advance and I'll see whether or not I can make it
(Jacqui: if you'd be so kind as to set it somewhere in the
Shoreview/Roseville area and a non-smoking place, may the Great Spirits
bless you).

Note: People who haven't paid yet are not getting their games. I don't
care if the check is in the mail, you're not getting anything till the
check has reached my appartment.

-Yaron