Eh, perhaps media encryption isn't as flawed as we think it is. Obviously
it's a technical barrier that can be surmounted. That much is obvious and
perhaps MegaCo is still deluding itself about that. I'm of the mind that
mostly this isn't a big issue for them. I think the major part of
encryption is so they can go sue your ass a dozen ways to Sunday and have
some big legal ammo to do it with.

Josh