Hey all,

I've got an $%^&* USB KVM switch, and since I upgraded to 2.4.6, sometimes
when I switch between machines, Linux doesn't recover the USB devices.
Syslog shows:

Jul  6 00:39:43 dragon kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2,
assigned device number 33
Jul  6 00:39:46 dragon kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
Jul  6 00:39:47 dragon kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2,
assigned device number 34
Jul  6 00:39:50 dragon kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout

when I switch back. Usually Linux recovers a lot faster than Doze, but
right now I'm stuck with a dead X session. I am SSH'd in, but I can't
reboot now cause I'm in mid-download - and I can't even check when the
download's done, cause it's in a different workspace (:

Anyone know any good USB-Reset schemes? I'll let it all run till tomorrow
anyway, but I want some ideas for next time.

-Yaron