Don't remember.  I think you have to register now.  The auction last's
till Wednsday (I think) so you may be able to show up, register and bid
by the end of the auction.
They are monthly now.  Every month starting on a Monday.
There is a URL that should explain everything.  Don't have it here
though.  I 'll get it tomorrow.

Brian Toberman wrote:

> How exactly does a person get in on one of these auctions?
>
> >BTW.  The next Imation/3M auction is on monday.  It's a silent bid
> >system
> >(silent bid?).  You check out the stuff on monday.  Write your bid
> >down.  Call
> >or email/mail it to them.  They tell you what you won on thursday or
> >friday (I
> >think).  Something like that.

sim