Hi everyone,

I got myself into a mess here helping my brother-in-law get something
printed to a printer at his workplace. They just lost their geek.

I need to print a simple file that was created on a Unix
system. (Complicated explanation skipped.) I set up a quick Linux box and
I'm trying to print something to their printer that is shared by an NT 4
box. I've tried getting connected to the printer using the RedHat 7.1
printconf-gui program. No luck yet.

Now I'd like to try to use smbclient to print directly. I looked at the
docs, but I don't see how to send a simple file to a Win NT box for printing
via smbclient.

Can someone provide a simple example? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org