The NFS daemon usually runs on port 2048, I dont know if it opens
another port per mount request. The NFS client will use the first
available port just like any other client. If the client ports are
higher than 1024 then you will have to use the "(insecure)" option on
the exported directory. I am not sure if you can NFS mount through a
MASQ either.

Not much help, sorry.