On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Switch to a linux-friendly ISP. :-)

Note to all friends and family using msn, hotmail, or qwest: please
discontinue your service and sign on with a linux friendly
ISP.  Umm... not an option Bob, sorry :-)

> Make sure your .cf is up to date with your .mc?

I've rebuilt it a lot recently

> I also found around the 8.9 series that a certain order of the .mc entries
> needed to happen. For instance, defines must come before other things because
> they 'active' features.
>
> I don't know if this was a bug or what, but this is my order:
>
> includes
> defines
> MAILERs
> MASQs
> FEATUREs

Yup, I'll have to try this.  Maybe that'll help.

> Or, just grab Real Time's sendmail rpm :-)

If all else fails, that's what I shall do.  What's exciting about your
RPM?  Just a different default .mc?

-Brian